"MY FAIRY TAIL LOVE STORY" IS OUTSTANDING, SWEET AND TOUCHING ROMANTIC MOVIE




"Mermaid" is an all time favorite of everyone who really love romatic movies. Romanic movies are my absolutely my favorites , i just love a good romance to feel the emotionally tug, wait breathlessly to see if love will conquer all, so if you are looking for a good films just watch "My Fairy Tail Love Story" for me i adore this movie it is a beautiful, charming and sweet romantic movie. . For instance the whole film is a beautifully shot with lovely cinamatography and stunning underwater sequences..i love it!! Great acting from them especially Kiko Estrada. If you didn't see this movie you probably won't appreciate it.. that much about the Mermaid you know its very different from  the other Mermaid story. I really enjoyed about this movie. I suggest to everyone to watch "My Fairy Tail Love Story" today FEB 14 nationwide, the story of thier love, you will surely everyone enjoy it !
The music also was so beautiful entitled "Be My Fairy Tail" under Regal Entertainment Inc

Share on Google Plus

About Rico Miranda

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment