JANINE GUTIERREZ SIGNS NEW CONTRACT WITH GMA NETWORK


During the contract signing were GMA Senior Vice President for Entertainment Lilybeth Rasonable, SVP for Alternative Productions Gigi Santiago-Lara (GMAAC), and her manager Leo Dominguez.(LVD) Showbiz Royalty Janine Gutierrez recently renewed her  Contract with GMA Network. The beautiful actress is most excited about these developments of her career as she looks forward to more projects which will showcase her acting ability. “I have complete trust and confidence with my home network which I consider my family, my home”, says the actress. As you may recall, it was GMA Network that gave Janine the break by giving her lead roles in successful serye such as “Legally Blind” and “One Again”. “I will always be grateful for the trust that my GMA family has given me”, confesses the actress.


Janine is now currently working on a project about the environment entitled “Unbroken Hearts” and she even recorded the theme song in the United States with the famous record producer Red One. Janine is also excited about the release of the single soon. For sure, this new endeavor will showcase her singing abilities. Janine is also most excited with her upcoming Primetime show on GMA.”I can’t reveal the details but the next project is definitely something new for .Janine will continue to be in the good hands of GMA Artist Center and together with LVD Management, her star will continue to shine bright. Indeed, Janine Gutierrez is GMA’s Actress of Crowned Showbiz Royalty. The future is on her side.
Share on Google Plus

About Rico Miranda

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment